Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

My Creative Time 126th Release Week - Day 2 Sneaky Peeks!

 CUTE, CUTE, CUTE is the best way for me to describe today!

I created a Z fold or S fold card to show off our Sweet Gingerbread Person Die 

who is now all DRESSED up as a Chef!

So cute!  You can make him a boy or girl chef and embellish however you like using the new Ginger Accessories Two set.  You can see that I took some liberties here by giving him eyelashes and rosy cheeks!  I even used my white gel pen to do the squiggles on his arms and legs as well as the stitching on his blue apron.


As a card maker, I love layers and a Z fold card gives you lots of opportunities for layers.
I used the XOXO Border Frame Dies for the backdrop of my little Ginger Boy and also on the inside for my sentiment.  Our new Jingle All The Way stamp and die set offers you TONS of sentiments to stamp on the spatula, but they can also be stamped on a card or tag as I did on the front.



With the card open you can see that I left the small panel turquoise in case I need to write something extra in the card.  The Ginger Chef paper pad is perfect for this style of card as each page blends with the others.  The sentiment used here is from a previous release Sweet Holiday Wishes & Die Set.



I wanted you to be able to SEE what the card looks like standing up.

Such an adorable card with so many more possibilities!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 10/28 during the blog hop. All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

Cathy



19 comments:

  1. Miss Cathy, your Z-Fold card is so cute having Chef hold Spatula with sentiment! 🥰
    babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your z-fold card is the perfect stage to showcase the new papers and sentiments, along with the star-of-the-show super adorable ginger chef! And the spatula...super cute! Lucky person receiving this card; it's a gift in and of itself! Love it!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your adorable card Cathy! The Z fold card is one of my favs to make and yours is so so cute! Love these new sets so much! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Z fold card is so cute! I love your little gingerbread!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, jeffersonsheila0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!! I love the Z-fold card and the ginger chef too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute z fold. I like the papers and the batter on the spatula.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful z fold card! Love your chef being inked around the hat and the paper you used! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The spatula is such cute addition. I'm really loving this little gingey. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just about THE CUTEST Gingy chef, ever!!! Love your card❣️👩‍🍳
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Z Fold! Darling Gingy! How fun!!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute Z fold card and the little gingerbread makes it so festive. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Miss Cathy your Card is so Flippin' Cute!! I want to grab that spatula and Lick it clean!! You definitely created one Super Cute and Precious Card.....Outstanding Showcasing of today's Sneaky Peek YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card with the ginger chef and fun papers! Love the adorable spatula!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you made the card, cute cute Chef Ginger! Carla cccoker@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute Cathy! struffbrudders@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just the cuties, love your card.
    dazie2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute Z-fold card! Love all the paper you used too! jannastamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card I love it where did you get the ginger bread stamp and die

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!