Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2022

My Creative Time 126th Edition Sneaky Peek - Day 3!

 How can we already be on our final day of sneaks???

It's been such a great week!

Today we are showcasing a new Folded Tag Die & the Ginger Accessories One Die Set.

YEP!  We have clothes for our little Ginger Boy & Girl Dies!


I loved being able to pull down the Chef hat like little kids do!  HA HA!
Once again, I gave my little chef some lashes and pink cheeks.  I modified her nose and lips, drew some white squiggles on her arms and legs and chalked around most edges.

The big thing I did with this tag is turn it into a gift card holder.
Instead of the flap opening up, I glued a tiny bead of adhesive along two edges making sure I had room for a gift card or even CASH.


I added a larger Kraft tag behind this die to stamp my sentiment.  The sentiment comes from a previous release called Sweet Holiday Wishes & Die set.  It's the second time I've used that set this week!
Using Kraft paper for the holiday season is just perfect.  Make sure you have a white pigment ink pad so you can "chalk" the edges.  You can also see I used a stamp from my stash that just puts dots all over.  I have no idea where I got it, but it stays on my desk and I use it whenever I need to break up white space or a blank paper.  I tied both tags together with some ribbon and twine.


I adore this tag and can see so many uses for it coming up!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 10/28 during the blog hop. All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~!
Well tomorrow is the BIG Day!
Our Blog Hop and sale will begin at 8AM PST on Friday October 28, 2022!
More inspiration is coming tomorrow so get a good sleep - it's going to be a fun weekend!

Cathy






18 comments:

  1. Darling tag! I LOVE the way you did the gingerbread face!Just the CUTEST!!!!!!!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! How cute is your gift tag! Love how you turned it into a gift card holder and the tip for the white pigment ink to chalk around the edges. Thanks so much for all the inspiration! lindagk23@aolcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute chef ginger tag & love her face! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Cathy Love your Tag....Gosh What a Brilliant idea to turn it into a Gift Card Holder and then showcasing the Little Ginger all dolled up in their new Accessories....what a Fun and Cutie Idea....Gosh You definitely shared how versatile Miss Emma's goodies are....GREAT JOB! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, how sweet is this tag you made with the cutest Gingy chef!!! 🥰👩‍🍳❣️ I just love it!!
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DEEP red with the aqua. And the girlie is adorable. I just love these gingeys. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you brought your gift tag together and used it for a gift card and then added the kraft tag behind for layers. Beautiful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling gift card holder! I wondered if a gift card would fit inside! Super cute ginger on the front!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag Cathy. Thank you.
    dazie2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable!!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gift card holder is absolutely precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, your little ginger chef, with her sweet face and cute outfit, is incredibly cute! And clever you to transform this new tag - which I love - into a gift card holder! A gift card and/or cash, paired with your adorable chef, make for a charming ensemble!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this tag and accessories set. Beautiful, jeffersonsheila0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mini tag looks so adorable makes me want a goodie! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ginger tag with polka dots and I like that you paired it with a kraft tag and that it is a gift card holder.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your project super cute!!! monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tag gift card holder is completely adorable!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you’ve changed little gingy’s mouth
    and nose-can you please explain how? Did you just draw them on, or use a different stamp?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!