Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

My Creative Time 126th Edition Sneaky Peeks Day One!

 It's hard NOT to be excited when I'm working with such

amazing products!  I know I say it every release, but Emma has really outdone herself once again.

I think this release more than any others in the past shows how versatile the products are and how they work back to previous releases.  I have stamps and dies I purchased when Emma first started and I'm still using them today as I create.  Purchases of stamps and dies are an investment in your craft and sure to bring you years of "crafty" therapy!

Well let's see what our first day holds for us!


Our new paper pad is called Ginger Chefs and it is gorgeous!  All sheets are double sided and some feature cut outs, tags and the beloved dot & heart pattern.
The weight of the paper is amazing and is perfect for card and tag makers because you really have some weight in your project.  Today we also add the new stamp & Die set called It's Cookie Season.

The Ginger Chef is cut from our paper pad and the sentiment is from It's Cookie Season.
Other MCT items used:
Mini Bow Dies - rarely gets put away!!!!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 10/28 during the blog hop. All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~!

Enjoy the rest of the Design Team's creations!
See you tomorrow.

Cathy


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creation! Just so cute! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling ginger bread! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and scallops! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out super cute. I love your color choices! Thanks for sharing! loneal807@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable morongellt@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, what a little cutie! I love the tiny bow and design!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm overwhelmed with the cuteness already and it's only day1!! LOL Love the colors you used on this pretty & adorable sweetness.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card with this sweet ginger! Love the layering and papers!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!! Your color matching to the Gingy chef is perfect!! 💙❤💙
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have stamps and dies from Miss Emma from awhile back and find I use them more than any others that I have! Love your card, it is so pretty! Love the new paper pad again!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Love the gingers. dazie2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colr combination you used. Your little chef would look very nice in my kitchen! rcjackso1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your inspiration. rcjackso1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy, I agree with you 110%: Emma's products are timeless and they fit every occasion under the sun! I've been an MCT for 10 years or so; love allll my goodies!
    Your Ginger Chef card is absolutely darling! Such a cutie! And yes, she plays very nicely with some older sets!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathy, your card is so cute and Emma's products are so much fun to work with, thanks for the ideas. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a good idea to cut out the cute gingerbread kiddo. I love the die cut edging, too. Really cute. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cathy I have been with Emma since the very first release and I still use all her products. They are just awesome and I love how they all go together so well. And your card is so adorable Cathy! This is going to be another great release! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. I like the papers you used.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Miss Cathy.....How Precious and Cute is your card!! Love the frame you chose as it looks like frosting swirls...how appropriate for sure and way to showcase the new paper and sa-weet Stamp Set. GREAT JOB!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable card! Love the colors! jannastamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!