Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Day three Sneaky Peaks for My Creative Time!

 This week is flying by!

Today is a special day as we pay tribute

to the one and only My Sister's Scrapper Ginger Ropp.

Ginger was a DT member for My Creative Time and her

projects were legendary.  Her You Tube channel continues on and 

anytime I need to hear her voice, I just cue up a video.  One of her favorite die

sets from MCT was the doily set and if you look at her projects you can pick

them out on almost every one of them.  Today we feature:

Ginger's Doily Dies

What an honor to create a project with Ginger in mind

and know that she would love it.

I started with the 3 Inch Circle Card Dies

Added in a banner from More Sentiment Strip Dies

Used another bow from Mini Bow Dies

and sentiments from Sending Love.





***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Have a wonderful time looking at all the fun projects.
See you tomorrow!
Cathy

27 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I like that the colors can easily be used for a man as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! I love the Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies!!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and really like your choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and today's sneak peek and die set are a lovely tribute to Miss Ginger. I learned how to create mini albums from her videos..she is a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! As I look around my craft room I am reminded of her talent all the time!

      Delete
  5. Super cute card using the heart doily dies! Beautiful way to honor Ginger. Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty circle card! I love the heart edge on this beautiful die!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you ladies are remembering Ginger. People do live on in our hearts....I really like the heart doily. I can see using it often! Your "different" colors are wonderful. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. Life is definitely too short!

      Delete
  8. This is so elegant! Love the new die, the color combo & the pretty plaid bow.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, it's beautiful! I love the black and white and the writing on the big Ginger doily. Your bow is awesome. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I like the circle shape with the doily die.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, your card is beautiful and most certainly would bring a smile to Ginger's face, as it has for us. A lovely, heart-warming tribute to a most talented designer!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cm, she was the best! I miss her so much - sometimes I just have to watch a video to hear her voice.

      Delete
  12. OMG Miss Cathy What a Sweet and Gorgeous Card. It really is Elegant and Stunning!! Your Tribute to Miss Ginger is Precious and OH Yes she's a legend in our Crafting world and what a fabulous way to honor her with today's new die set to honor her memory. GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Joan. I'm sure Ginger is quite smitten with having a die set named after her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy your card is beautiful and Ginger would love it! Thank you for the wonderful card in her honor. lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. The die set and your beautiful project are such a sweet tribute to Ginger! Thank you for sharing.
    Ngj9600 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The heart shaped edge is absolutely beautiful. Love your creation ❤️

    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!