Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

Day 1 of our Sneaky Peaks for My Creative Time!


 I'm about to pop my buttons I am so excited!

First time as a designer for this amazing team.

PLEASE let me know your thoughts, sign up to follow my blog

and share the excitement.  This is going to be a GREAT week.

Today we are featuring:

Sending Love

Ginger Boy & Girl Dies

I also used:

Tall Frame Die Layers

Tall Floated Edge Dies

I just love this little girl Ginger running with her

bouquet of heart balloons.  I think she must be on the 

way to the mailbox to mail her valentine!




***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping in today!
See you tomorrow!

Cathy

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable! Reminds me of “ UP” movie! Thanks for the idea!
    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart balloons! What darling gingerbread dies! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wintery card with Ginger's heart balloons looking like they are blowing in the wind and some big snow drifts all about! Awesome!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is very sweet. It looks beautiful with the heart balloons and the clean and simple look to it. Well done, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Cuteness!!! I am in love with these adorable gingerbread peeps!! Your card is so fun and just adorable. The heart balloons are so creative. And the perfect sentiment!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! I love how he is holding a valentine, and getting a riiiiiiiiiiiide... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh! This is so stinking cute! Love your little gingerbread running with the heart balloons! Tfs
    Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Ginger and all the hearts! Fun that you created a heart balloon bouquet! Darling card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, cuteness galore!! Those heart balloons is a clever idea!!❤

    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO adorable, and I love your little ginger girl running with balloons. What a creative use of the dies and stamps, and sure to make the recipient smile!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, your gingerbread girl is definitely on a mission to deliver her Valentine card and, perhaps even a balloon bouquet! A fabulous showcase that has planted a smile alllll over my face! If this is how awesome Day 1 is, I can only imagine how dazzling the rest of the week will be! My Lily sends woof-and-wags to your Joseph!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scene that you created with this adorable ginger! So sweet! ngj9600 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute idea with the heart balloons, gingerbread all year long i say!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Love all the hearts.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job. So cute and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this set and your SL design! So cute!
    itsdonna35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so cute!!! Love the little Ginger running with her bouquet of hearts! lindgak23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Miss Cathy How Adorable and Sweet is your Card. Gosh What Brilliant idea having the Precious Little Gingers Kisses blowing the wind as she delivers all her love for VDay!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative job Showcasing these new goodies!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am addicted to all things gingerbread - I absolutely love this new set! Your card is adorable! Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!