Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

My Creative Time Day 3 - 139th Release

 If I had to pick a favorite - this would be it!


No one makes a more adorable gift bag die than MCT!

Sorry but the side view picture did not turn out but I had Valentine M&Ms in a bag inside.
This die has so many possibilities and I'm sure my DT Sisters have shared more either
on their blogs or on You Tube!

The LARGE bow die comes from the Giant Girl set.

Our sale will start Friday, February 2, 2024 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, February 4, 2024 @ midnight PST. Use the code: CATHY at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase. 




17 comments:

  1. Cathy, love on the detail you put on your treat bag, so pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your treat bag is so pretty kimw1210@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Valentine treat bag!!! I love the papers and the white stitching around the edge! It just pops! It's awesome! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful treat bag, Cathy! Love the papers, the details...everything! Fabulous showcase!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the gorgeous paper you used.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your papers and cute gift bag die!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. I like your choice of papers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! This set is also my favorite of this release. sewgoodall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the treat bag. thanks for sharing evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your treat bag is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 💗 babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this Anonymous post above is mine, not sure what happened I was signed in. 🙃
      babybea8@yahoo.com

      Delete
  11. Love the pretty details on this gift bag! Pretty papers too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute gift bag great colors for valentine's day! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute design. And the rich colors!! LOVE it. sharon.gullikson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohmy! I just love your treat bag! The colors are sooo pretty! 💘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute treat bag. sdalford@atmc.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!