Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

My Creative Time - Gift Cards!

 If I ever needed justification for 

purchasing MCT products through the years, today was it!

This is my first post in almost a month.  I've been recuperating from surgery so that means I missed the entire release last week.  Didn't the Design Team do a great job?

I've been itching to use some of those new products so I had to start with the Springtime Paper Pad.  Such a great compliment to the dies that Emma introduced but you know the mark of a good product is how it relates to the past! 




I thought it was fitting to create something as a Get Well gift and having the tags in the new paper pad allowed me to cut this one free hand and back it in white using the Scallop Tag Dies.  Then for my Gift Card I used the Stitched Card Holder Die.  One cut and it's done!  How fast is that???
I added the tiny clothes pin to hold on the tag, topped it with a string bow and I'm done!

Make sure you have these dies in your craft space.  They make creating so easy but so good!

Thank you for stopping!

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling much better after your surgery. So nice to have you back, you were missed. Your gift card holder is cute!!! It looks so nice and is wonderful that it can be made quickly. TFS Wishing you the nicest day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!