Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

It's time for a little fall decor!


My father has been gone well over 20 years now, 
but even after my mother passed you could find 
him and I every August sitting at his home 
peeling peaches in preparation for canning. 

At last count, we canned 4 bushels his final year on earth. 
He loved peaches and this chair was the OFFICIAL peach 
peeling chair. He and I would sit on either side of this 
chair that held a big tub of peaches he and I were preparing. 
When he passed, I asked for three items: two antique rockers and this chair. 

For my last birthday, my husband had my grandson 
Ben paint it for me so I could use it on our tiny front porch. 
Today I decided to dress it up a bit with a fall decor 
piece I made. I love how it turned out. 

Now to get some mums!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!