Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy New Year!

I hope 2019 started out with a bang for you
and your family!  I have all of my Christmas events behind me
so this week I will devote to putting away the decorations and
getting ready for spring!  It's been a very mild winter here
in northern Indiana so far.  We have had very little snow
and the last two days we had sun and 50 some degrees!
Unheard of for us this close to Lake Michigan, but
we have plenty of time for snow before our winter
is over.

I filmed a quick video showing you what I've been doing
in my craft room tonight.  I made a promise to myself
that starting this month, I would make 6 Christmas cards a month
in preparation for 2019.  I like to send out my cards at the beginning
of December, but the last few years I've been so far behind.  Tonight
I made 8 cards and really - it's not that hard.  I plan to store my 
Christmas paper I will be using along with my stamp sets in
a 12x12 Iris container that you can purchase at Michaels (and they
are on sale this week for $5 each!) and each month I will
pull out that container and make my 6 cards.  I already
have my papers planned as I'm using some Design Paper
from Stampin Up.  I will add the solid color yardstick and the matching
washi tape into the container.  That way making  my monthly cards
will be easy peasy without searching through everything!

Hope this video link works!


Anyone else want to join me?

Let me know!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!