Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Rae Dunn like pottery project!

 Happy holiday weekend. I hope your weekend is off to a great relaxing start.
I’m in Notre Dame fan so I’m watching the game.
But to kill some time this afternoon,  I decided to use a video from Lorrie Nunamaker
and create some Ray done like pottery.  Lorrie created
a great video on her YouTube channel showing
how to create these pieces.  She shared
the font name and where she got the pottery
pieces.  Lorrie has excellent videos
on how to use your Cricut and other Provocraft items.
I highly recommend following her channel.

Well here are two pictures of what I created.
I went to JoAnn's this morning and found some
Rose Gold Cricut Vinyl.  I think they turned out swell!


My BFF and I are going to a crafting retreat in North Carolina in late
September.  I created the bowl that says "It's all about the bling" for
both of us to use at our work stations to hold sequins.

The square bowl is for me to put at my bedside with the
oils I use at night.


I was on a roll so I decided to do a couple more.
My grandkids call me Mimi, so of course I needed a bowl with that name!
Ha Ha!  Then I also picked up the sugar bowl and creamer so
I added some words on these as well.

It's important to know that these containers cannot be washed in 
a sink or the dishwasher.  They will need to be wiped out otherwise the
printing will come off.

I hope you give these awesome projects a try!  It was fun.

Now back to Notre Dame!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!