Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Shaped cards!

EARLY IN my card making career
I would love to view blogs that featured
shaped cards.  This card is a Lori Whitlock file
and it was so easy to put together.

Since retiring on December 1 of last year,
I think I've started to feel more domestic!  LOL.
My mixer has been getting use and
when I saw this file I just couldn't resist.
Of course when you purchase the file it's yours
so you can make this over and over again.




Of course I had to use my favorite Cardztv Stamp sets,
Sugar Rush & Foodie Punnies to finish
off the card on the outside and inside.



Have a terrific Memorial Day weekend
and remember those who have honored
our country by giving the ultimate sacrifice.

God Bless the USA!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!