Pages

Monday, June 26, 2023

My Creative Time Sneaky Peek Week for 134th Edition! Day 1

 We have such an exciting week for you!

Signs of summer are sprinkled through this release and you will feel you just have to sit in the sun and soak up some Vitamin D after seeing all the great creations!  Today I used two new sets:

Just BEE-Cause Stamps & Dies & Big Daisy Die



To start the week off, I created a "pocket card".  This is an easy fold to do and creates
a lot of interest when you open it up.


The little white note card with the sentiment can be pulled out of it's "pocket"
so you can easily write your note.  Adding a final touch is that 
adorable tiny BEE.  I mean isn't he the cutest!

I used a circle die from my stash (either the 3inch circle dies or the 4 inch)
to create the spot on the front for the adorable larger daisy die!

Simple! Cute! So MCT!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

See you tomorrow!





24 comments:

  1. OMG what a sweet card you have made! And I love the little surprise inside, un-bee-leavable cute๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just too cute!! Love the pocket fold card with the little bee peeking out. Thank you so much for sharing with us and hope you have a great day! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pocket card design with the bees and I like the large daisy.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pocket card! Love the pretty daisy on the front and that sweet bee hiding inside the card! Pretty papers too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! And cute with the bees with their smiling faces. Loving everything in this release!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love the idea of this pocket card! Really pretty card with the daisy on front and then the cute little bee inside ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pocket card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the cute bees!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ๐Ÿ s! Bonnie craftyclutter3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, your pocket card is a fabulous way to showcase today's new products. The bees are adorable; the patterned papers so very pretty! Day 1 and I'm already dazzled! This release will be amazing!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited I forgot to mention the daisy! LOVE it!
      ~c

      Delete
  10. You have the pretty, big daisy on the front of your card, I should have suspected that behind that flap was a sweet little bee ready to smell that flower! So stinking cute! Beautiful papers! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new bee release! This is adorable. hulagirlmimi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute pocket card and easy to make with Emma's new release. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pocket fold card with pretty daisy & bees along with the bees & woodgrain papers.
    I'm so happy to see that you used everything from Day1 Sneaky peeks! Thanks for sharing
    your creation! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, I hit enter before leaving my email it is babybea8@yahoo.com ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, it's so adorable as always! monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Pocket card is new to me!!! I love it!!! And I really love how you designed it...with the Daisy on the Front and the super cute lil bee on the inside!!! I am putting this on my list to make next!!! Loving this release so much already...and that paper!!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interactive cards are so fun. Love the big Daisy. It’s a must for me.
    Kristi
    Kidshomelove@yahoo.Com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card!! The little bee inside is just adorable! Very pretty!!
    newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charity ChamberlainJune 28, 2023 at 3:31 AM

    Such a pretty note card!!! Such darling details!!!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! This is precious. I love the sweet look...sharon.gullikson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bees are just precious! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Great designs! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful pocket card! I need to try this! aloaiza99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!