Friday, February 19, 2016

Cardztv 3D Card Challenge

I love shaker cards!
I love being on the Cardztv 3D Design Team!
Today I get to share with you
both of my loves!!!

 You know us crafty people enable each other all
the time!  I have had this little heat sealer
from We R Memory Keepers for over a year
and it was still in the package.  I've been seeing
these adorable 3D clear pocket shaker cards
and had to try one of my own.

Oh my word - this was so easy, it wasn't funny.

I started with a clear acetate pocket that I store my 
stamps in and sealed three sides.  Then I put in my 
Starbucks gift card and add in my
sequins.  Then I sealed the last side.

I added a couple of die cuts and a banner tag with
 a cute sentiment from Cardztv Stamps called Critter Captions.

Here's close up!


I cut a small piece of paper to go 
on the back of my gift card and used two
more Cardztv Stamp sets, Brew Ha Ha and Happy Days.


One of the best parts about Cardztv stamps, is that
they all fit together nicely on your projects.
On this project I used 3 different stamp
sets all together and they look awesome.

What a wonderful investment into your
craft room!  Join the rest of 
the Design Team and create your own
3D Birthday Card and add
to the Cardztv website!

Contest runs from 2/19-3/3.

 Come on - get creating!!!

Mimi



4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable ! I love your gift card idea and need to give it a try. Such a pretty way to give a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, you've inspired me to get my heat tool out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, you've inspired me to get my heat tool out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an excellent job on this shaker card. I really do need to make this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!