Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's just like Santa's Workshop!

Have your ever heard the words,
"it's all in the presentation'?

Well I have and the words used
to come from my mother.  In honor
of her, I try and make sure when I give
little gifts, I make sure the packaging
is awesome.  If you have some
crafting supplies, you can make it happen.

Here are three cute things I've created.
The first is a Rudolph card with an
EOS lip balm for a nose.
It's what you call an easel card as
it sits up on a desk.
How cute is this?


This next one is a gift card holder.  When
you pull up the hat on Santa, it reveals
a gift card.  Isn't this a cute gift card holder?


My last one for tonight is a holder for
 a single piece of Ghirardelli chocolate.
I love that for they holidays they make
the little mint chocolate and it is
perfect in this file, however, if
you can't find it, I'm sure ANY
piece of Ghirardelli will do!  :)

I used a Cardztv stamp set called
Tiny Greetings to stamp two sentiments
with Whisper White Ink from Stampin
Up.  This and the gift card holder
were both cut with my Silhouette.


I hope you love my post tonight!

Just think - Christmas is only 5 days away!

Enjoy!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!