Friday, December 11, 2015

Cardztv 3D Challenge - Giftbox/bag

Welcome to my blog today!


I am very excited to share with you
my version of the Cardztv 3D Challenge.

I made a bag "topper" to slide over the 
two handles on a remade bag!
Here is a closeup view.

The Print and Cut Image you see of the
two reindeer is from my Silhouette.

It is on an action wobble and looks so cute
in person!  I used the Cardztv Big Holiday Wishes for
the Merry Christmas.  I just love these large sentiments.  


This view shows you the premade bag that I picked
up in a set of two for $1!  I spent just a little
time to create the topper and BAM - my gift
came together!


Look at the other sentiments on this stamp set!


What a fun, fun project!
Here is a video I put together to share how
this is made.



Thanks for stopping today!

Don't forget to join our 3D team and create your
own entry.  Go to Cardztv to enter your project by
December 24, 2015.

Merry Christmas everyone!  The 3D team is taking a break for
the holiday season.  Enjoy time with family and friends.

Cathy


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!