Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's hard to believe that in two
short weeks we will celebrate Thanksgiving!

Mary has challenged her 3D Cardztv Design Team
to create a 3D Thanksgiving card.

Even though I have a Silhouette and a Cricut Air
I enjoy using my thin wafer dies to create a quick
project on the go.  Today my Thanksgiving
card was created by using an easter egg die, cutting
three pieces and put them together to create
a pumpkin.  Isn't it cute????


Ready for the best part???  The pumpkin is
on an action Wobble!  LOVE IT!

The sentiment comes from one of
my all time favorite sets from
Cardztv Stamps!

THANKFUL FOR YOU is the name
of the set and while I chose Happy Thanksgiving,
look at all the other options!

Mary's stamp sets are an excellent
value for all crafters.


Okay, now it's your time to create!
Join the rest of my DT sisters
from November 13, 2015 - November 26, 2015
with your own creation.

Post on the Cardztv blog and YOU could
win a set of stamps!

Thank you for stopping by and have
fun creating your own Thanksgiving
3D card!

Cathy


6 comments:

  1. Love the elegance of this card, beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Cathy, cute card!

    Elaine
    CTVDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Cathy, cute card!

    Elaine
    CTVDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to use an Easter egg! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea to use an Easter egg! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!