Friday, October 30, 2015

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

Everywhere I look I see PUMPKINS!
Pumpkin this, pumpkin that - I LOVE IT!

Just last week I had some pumpkin ice cream!
I even bought a pumpkin pie at Sam's club and
it was fabulous!  So it only makes sense that
today is the 3D challenge at Cardztv and we
are using pumpkins!


I found this little box on someone's Stampin Up
page and I knew I had to try and recreate it.

Even though you see my Cricut in the background,
I only used dies to create this pumpkin box.
After making a box out of yardstick
to hold the candy, I cut out two scalloped
circles and put them on the front
of my box after running them
through a cuttle bug folder and inking over
the raised edges for some depth.
I added various leaves cut from dies, some twine
and a button.  The "stem" of the pumpkin is
a scrap of sheer ribbon.

My sentiment comes from Cardztv Fall Fun!



Join the rest of the Design Team in
our fun challenge and post your
entry on Cardztv!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy




2 comments:

  1. Adorable box~cute details! yum, pumpkin ice cream sound awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!