Friday, October 16, 2015

Cardztv 3D Candy Challenge

I can't believe but in just
a couple of weeks it will be
HALLOWEEN!

Mary from Cardztv Stamps challenge
her team to come up with a candy
wrapper or holder for Halloween!

This is my most favorite treat holder from
the Silhouette shop.  Search for "3D Candy bar holder"
and several will pop up!  It cuts the tray and the
wrap around part and even the extra piece that
layers over the holder.  You can use this for ANY occasion
by just changing your paper and decorations.


I wrapped little chocolate nuggets with a 1x3 inch
piece of decorator paper.  This box will also
hold a full size Snickers or any candy bar
in that shape.
The picture below shows you the 5 nuggets all tucked
in ready for a great gift.


On this treat box I started with a spooky fence
punch from Martha Stewart.  I love this punch!

Then I used my oval die set and cut out three ovals,
sponged the edges and layered them together
to form a pumpkin.  I HAD to use
Cardztv new set "LET'S FACE IT"
for the fun face on the pumpkin.  I added glossy
accents to his glasses, eyes and nose.  They totally 
look like they are 3D.
The sentiment HEY PUMPKIN comes from


The next box uses the same background but
I added a couple of witch's legs left over
from last year's Halloween!
The sentiment is from






This was a fun, fun challenge.  I can't
wait to see what you whip up!
This challenge runs from October 16-29th.

Make sure you link up your project 
on Cardztv page for a chance to win
a set of Cardztv stamps!

Happy Haunting!

Mimi


5 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your treat holders are SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic treat holders Kathy, love how you decorated them! Tooo cute:)

    Elaine
    LizzieLaineDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic treat holders Kathy, love how you decorated them! Tooo cute:)

    Elaine
    LizzieLaineDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just way too cute, love, love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! Great job friend and that glossy accents is perfect :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!