Friday, October 2, 2015

A Cardztv Home Decor Challenge!

Hi, it's Cathy here with another
fun challenge from Mary at Cardztvstamps!

As a Designer for the 3D team I was
really excited for this challenge.  I love to use
my crafts and think outside the box and
this challenge was to create a fall home decor
project.  Well.................here is what I created.

This is my centerpiece that I made in early summer.
I used a tray from Target and added in a couple
of succulents, some battery operated "jar"
candles and a couple of tapers.  I loved this
all summer long.


Here's another close up!


I loved the purple ribbons on the tops of my jars!

Now here is my centerpiece for Halloween!


I lost internet service when I was creating this project
so I went back to my little metal dies and cut out
various shapes for Halloween.


Some cut outs were left over from last Halloween.

I love cutting out "extras" because I can always use
them for a quick project.


I have a box of various sized tags I cut with my Cricut
about 6 months ago.  I love having little tags I can
grab and add to a project.


All the sentiments are from Cardztv stamp sets




After Halloween I can remove all these
tags and put them on a card and BAM -
my Halloween cards are ready to send!

Okay, now it's your turn to create!
You have from October 2-15 to add
your project to the Cardztv site.

I can't wait to see what you create!
If you haven't seen the rest of my Design
Team Sisters projects - head over to 

Have a great fun fall day!

Cathy aka Mimi! 




5 comments:

  1. Your Centerpiece is adorable!! Your idea is absolutely very clever & creative !! It is a great idea to have Cricut image cuts or die cuts on hand to just grab. Love the stamps you used too.
    Definitely a super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful display, so spooktacular!!! Maria ~ MLCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea. Turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful center piece, love it!

    Elaine - CTV DT
    LizzieLaineDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!