Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another Field Note Midori Set up!

For anyone who knows me, they
know when I love something, I am
totally IN LOVE WITH IT!
Example:
1. I love bags/purses, etc!
2. I love jewelry, tons of expensive and cheap jewels
3. I love to craft - hence the entire lower level
of my condo devoted to that
4. I am a gadget girl!  Love my MacBook Air, 2 iPads
my iPhone and now my Apple watch
5. I love to plan which brings me to this
post and video

For years I tried to be digital when all the gadgets
started to make their appearance.  I packed
away my Franklin Covey binder and began using
technology.  I love it!  It seemed the more techie things
got, the better I liked them.  One thing was wrong.
I was out of control and had no idea what
needed to be done, if it was done or even
WHAT had to be done.

Therefore, I returned to a paper planner.
I started with an Erin Condren Life Planner.
It's gorgeous so it seemed to fit my style, however,
it started becoming a pain to take back and forth to
work along with my heavy laptop.

Then I found the Midori lovers on Facebook and
I began my search for the perfect planner FOR ME!

You see that is the key.  Just because something works
for you doesn't mean it's going to work for you.
I've been on a search for several months trying to find
my niche in the planner world and today I think
I'm pretty satisfied.  I like the:
1. Format
2. Size
3. Flexibility
4. Changeability

Here is the most recent video of my
current set up.


It's been a journey and it' been fun!
Let me know if you have any questions!

I'd be happy to help you.

Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!