Saturday, May 23, 2015

It's Sequin/Shaker Saturday!

Hello!  This is Cathy from
I'm part of the Creative Crew for

I almost get giddy when I
see I am scheduled for 
Sequin Shaker  Saturday

I love making shaker cards!  I made
this one use a die with my Cuttlebug
machine, but if you have a Silhouette
or Cricut, you can do the same thing.

I used the Sparkly Clear Sequins and
mixed in a few Martha Stewart little stars.


The background is my second attempt at
water coloring.  I still have more work to do
but it's fun trying!


I hope you try your hand
at making a shaker card soon!

They are so much fun!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome Cathy, love the coloring and the shaker! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!