Sunday, May 10, 2015

Birthday Box

I am a huge fan of
Jennifer McGuire.  Jennifer
is a crafter beyond the standards of
normal!  Jennifer qualifies as the one
of the BEST teachers of the art more
than anyone else I've seen.

A few weeks ago, Jennifer showed
on her bog how she was creating
a birthday box. I fell in love with 
her idea and decided to 
TOTALLY STEAL IT!

There is NOTHING that is original in 
my project!  When I say I stole it
or copied it that sounds better,
I mean it.


Please go to Jennifer's blog
to see details on how to create this
birthday box.  For those crafters who
love to make cards and want a system
of how to remember who you've sent
a card to, this is for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!