Sunday, April 27, 2014

Three Year Bloggerversary Celebration!


Hey All!!!


Welcome to the Craftin' and Stampin' 3 Year Bloggerversary Hop!!

You should of arrived here from Scrapping Madge, but if you did not, please start at the beginning at JESSICA'S BLOG!!!

This hop is going to be a weekend long hop with a TON of inspiration from some of Jessica's blog friends she has met over the last 3 years in bloggy land!!

You will also have the chance to win some AMAZING items from some really amazing Sponsors!



1 Pack of B and T Duo Paper
1 package of BLING!! 



The Cutting Cafe
The Cutting Cafe-Regina Easter
2 Cutting Files of the winners choice!


Craft Vinyl By The Sheet

My Vinyl Direct

12 X 12 Pick A Pack of 12 sheets of vinyl


Trendy Twine

Trendy Twine-Leslie

1 Package of Mini Twine


Lovebug Creations- Kimi
1 Bahama Mama Collection of Rumple Ribbon

Now that you know the AMAZING prizes, its time to HOP to see some AWESOME creations!!!

I met Jessica on Facebook and I've
loved her crafty spirit!  I made a card
that kind of sums up life, don't you think?
The three elements used:
Buttons
3D (popped up clouds and sun)
Bling (sequins)






Now, its time to hop on over to Jenny!

In order to be eligible to win an AWESOME prize from hopping along with us, you MUST do the following:

1) Follow ALL blog hop participants blogs!
2) Follow ALL Facebook pages for our Sponsors!
3) Comment on all stops of the hop!

Winner will be picked on Tuesday's blog post! 

Here is the lineup in case you get lost along the way!
Day 1





















Day 2 









5. Cathy http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com - you are here!







Thanks so much for hopping along with us!!! 

Mimi



12 comments:

  1. I just love how the buttons are bugs! so cute! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEKKKKK!!!! This is SOOOO super cute Cathy!!! I LOVE the buttons!!! They are PERFECT!!! :) Thank you SO MUCH for being a special part of my bloggerversary! I am SO glad we met!!! Hugs girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! I love the little button birdies! I am a new follower to your wonderful blog.
    www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very PRETTY! Great job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card! new follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! I like how you made the buttons into birds. I'm a new follower. =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the little bird buttons, AMAZINGLY genuious!!! There soo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are your little birds??? I love love them!!! Wahoo!! Great Card! It was great being in the hop with you and P.S. I love your blog how fun!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. Love those little birds!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!! Love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!