Friday, April 18, 2014

Cardztv 3D Spring Challenge

Sniff, Sniff!
This is my last post for the 
3D Challenge team for Cardztv!
Our term is ending and Mary will get
to welcome a brand new group.

I've had challenges this week with my
computer and just finding the time to craft,
but I have my project done.


The box is from the Silhouette Store
as well as the print and cut bunny.
I cut the rabbit 4 times and glued them
all together and it's just like chipboard!

I used Cardztv Easter Punnies
for the sentiment!  I love it!

Don't forget to check out the rest
of the Cardztv Design Team at
http://cardztv.blogspot.com

AND
don't forget to shop for the best
stamps ever at
http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Come back soon!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Your box card is simple adorable Cathy!! I am so loving that cute bunny-do they get any cuter?!! Love the papers you used on this card box as well as your doodling. Too cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is so stinkin' cute!!! Happy Easter! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable Cathy!!! Love this project!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Cute! Love it. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way to adorable Cathy!! I so love that darling bunny!! I am loving all of the box cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just way to adorable Cathy!!! I so love that darling bunny. I'm just loving all of the box cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!