Friday, March 7, 2014

It's a 3D St. Patrick's Day Challenge for Cardztv!

Welcome to my blog!
Today we have the fun assignment
from Mary at Cardztv to create a
3D project.  I love making 3D projects
and am thrilled to be on this team.

If you are a follower of my blog, you
know I like to make treats!  What better
treat for St. Patrick's day than chocolate?


I love using the nuggets!  I have them all the
time in my home because they make an easy treat
bag look awesome!  Cute a slip of paper 1x3 inches
and tape on the bottom of your nugget.  Mix and match
your papers and you won't believe how easy this
is to do.  I LOVE Trendy Twine and the last time
I purchased twine, I saw they had these GREAT tubes
just perfect for the nuggets.  Of course, they needed
to be added to my order.

I used the Cameo print and cut feature to create
the two little bears.  The bears are popped up and layered
on two pieces of card stock, using the darker green for
for a background.  Trendy Twine is used at the top
of the shape for a nice pop of color.
I used Cardztv St Patrick's
Day stamps to finish off my sentiments.

Didn't this come out cute???



Head on over to Cardztv to join in the fun!
The winner, drawn by random.org will win
a set of Mary's stamps.



Good Luck!

Mimi



5 comments:

  1. Now these are just a cute as they can be Cathy! Who doesn't love to get a cute little treat like this?! I love those cute bears, they just don't get any cuter. I agree on the nuggets, great candy and so easy to dress up for a sweet treat! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bears are so adorable! Love the treats. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, your nugget boxes with the cute little bears are just adorable! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and such a sweet little treat.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!