Friday, March 21, 2014

Cardztv 3D Design Team Challenge - It's a baby!

It seems that nothing brings as
much joy to use females as a new baby!
As the manager of medical office,
I can tell you we all turn to mush when a 
newborn comes in for their first weight 
check!  We all come in to look at that sweet
thing and comment how "cute" they are --
seriously we are nuts!

Today we are celebrating babies
by creating a 3D project with babies
in mind.

Today I'm going to share with you my
Skinny Mini album perfect for capturing
my new granddaughter's 1st summer.


I picked cute pink paper and teamed
it up with soft green and delicate purple.


The idea for this Skinny Mini came from My Sister's 
Scrapper YouTube channel.  Search Youtube and you
will find a wealth of information on Ginger's
awesome mini albums.


I used a die from My Creative Time to make
the photo and journal cards.
I LOVE THIS DIE!
For anyone who makes mini albums
or scrapbooks, it's a must!


Lots of real estate for those summer pics!


I used a Stampin Up embossing folder to 
cut out the butterflies and then added some 
rhinestones for sparkle.

Here's a video giving you a better
look at the album.



I used three sets of Cardztv stamps for the perfect
addition to my album.

A DAY AT THE BEACH
FUN IN THE SUN
THINK SPRING

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Head back to
Cardztv to join in on the challenge!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow-- this is so cute-- love this idea-- you're so talented! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skinny mini is just adorable! I love the colors and papers you used. And of course you used the perfect sentiments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't visited you for awhile. Enjoyed seeing your latest creations. Love the butterflies. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!