Sunday, February 9, 2014

Trendy Twine Challenge

I have no idea what I did before
twine.  I know that might sound like a
stretch, but I honestly haven't a clue what
I did before I started to purchase these gorgeous
rolls of color from Trendy Twine.  I love
the rainbow of colors they offer and they are 
such a great value.  I use twine for everything now
and it dresses up a project instantly.

Here is a gift I made for the hubs
for Valentine's Day.

I can't remember when I've made a pom pom,
so I decided to top off my cashew box with
one.  I mixed Totally White & Peppermint Stick
together to make it.


Here's a close up!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Happy crafting!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. This is such a GREAT Valentine's Day gift Cathy! Your husband is going to love it!!
    Super fun pom pom on the top of that box!!!
    Awesome job with your project!!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, awww, this is adorable. Love all the MCT and that pompom is awesome!!!

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!!! I love the mini envelope and hearts!! Thanks for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is AMAZING! I love it :)
    Thank you so much for joining us for the Trendy Twine Challenge :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is Beautiful!!!! Awesome gift! Great job!!
    Thank you so much for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love these, thanks for joining the trendy twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!