Friday, February 7, 2014

Cardztv 3D Challenge!

How exciting to be a part of a NEW
design team?  I'm pumped!
Thank you to Mary the creator and master
mind behind Cardztv Stamps has divided
our team into two distinct directions.

I'm thrilled to be on the 3D team.  Adding
dimension to my projects has always been
fun and now I get to take YOU with me.
Are you ready for some 3D fun?


Before Christmas, I found these jars on sale
at my local grocery.  I had no idea what I was going
to do with them.  With Valentine's Day coming soon
I needed to find a gift for my grandsons.  I can just see
these jars filled with Valentine treats!

I used my Silhouette to design and cut two circles
for the lids.  I then created a two layered
tags along with hearts and sentiments
from "Heart to Heart" Cardztv stamp set.

LOVE how these turned out!

Ready to join in the fun?  I can't
wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by, now head back
to Cardztv.blogspot.com and add your 
creation.

Mimi

8 comments:

  1. I love your jars Cathy! I have a love affair with jars-just can't have enough of them and these are awesome. I love that the lid has a hole in it for a straw and I love your cute tags. You sentiments are just perfect for your grandsons and I know they will love them with treats in there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these cute little jars and tags, Cathy! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with the Cardz TV 3-D Design Team!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great project. Love it Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out adorable Cathy! Love those striped straws--super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are super super cute! I love how this whole project looks!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathy! I am in awe at how beautiful you jazzed up these mason jars. They are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you enhanced these cute mason jars. They are so adorable. The sentiments are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun! I love the tags and straws! So cute!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!