Friday, February 21, 2014

Cardztv 3D Birthday Challenge #2

Welcome to my blog today!

I love doing the 3D challenges so I hope
you are playing along.
Mary has challenged her Design Team to
come up with a birthday 3D project.
Since I love making cards and so many people
love a homemade card, I made a set
of four birthday cards to give a special someone.


I packaged the cards in a plastic box I purchased from
www.clearbags.com.  I love their products and they have so
many to choose from, but these were especially designed
for A2 cards.  Four cards fit nicely and make a lovely gift.


Here's a close up of the box!


And a close up of the card.
I used Going in Circles

Here's a quick video!

This is the first time I've ever done a sunburst card.
It was so much fun - you must try one!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend.

Mimi

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea-- love this starburst design-- so fun! You're so stinkin' talented! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards!!!! I LOVE the starburst!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunburst cards!!! The colors are fabulous! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the design and the colors
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this set of cards, Cathy! They're so pretty and cheerful...great job, my friend! Thanks for sharing your talent with Cardz TV!
    Big hugz,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love your cards and I love how you have packaged them up! Your paper stack is fabulous used on this starburst card. I also love the circle sentiments. What a nice gift too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards. The sunburst card is so much fun!! I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love your cards. I've never heard of a sunburst card before but I am going to have to try to make one. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunburst! Awesome color combo! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards too. The colors are wonderful and the circle sentiments are great. I've been busy making these cards since seeing yours a few days ago. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set of cards!! Love the sunburst and the box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!