Sunday, January 19, 2014

Twine it Up January Challenge

Burrrr!  It's pretty chilly here in
Indiana.  I need to get my move on but just
had to make a quick project for the Twine
It Up January Challenge.

Follow this link to see what is going on:
http://trendytwine.blogspot.com/2014/01/januarys-challenge-let-it-snow.html

Here is the challenge:
Let It Snow!

Project must be a tag.
Include a snowman,
snowflakes,
and some Trendy Twine
**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute, 
embroidery thread, or yarn only
(no other brands of bakers twine)**

I have ALL colors of Trendy Twine as I buy all
my twine from them, but what I really wanted was
the white twine for this tag.
Since I didn't have it, I used some hemp
to tie around my bow.


They have two brand new blue colored twine
that also would have been perfect on
this card.


I love making tags because whoever you give them
to can use them as a bookmark in their
favorite reading or even in a cookbook.
Each time they open that book and see
the tag, they will think of you!


Over on Crafting with Katie's blog
you see her using Hero Arts Shadow Ink and
they were on sale online at Joann's so I got 
in several colors.  Isn't this Charcoal gorgeous
on this tag?  Love the soft look!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to
head over to Trendy Twine and join the challenge
and if you haven't tried out their great twine, do 
some shopping.  You will be hooked!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cathy! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love all of the details. And tags are my favorite!!

    Thanks so much for joining us for the Trendy Twine Challenge this month.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley! I LOVE your products. Do you do one challenge a month? I need bookmark your site so I can keep checking.

      Delete
  2. Cathy, this tag is just darling! You do dimension so well! I love all of the snowflakes! The little snowman is adorable, and your sparkly snow is so pretty! Of course, your new Hero Arts ink looks FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag, just beautiful done, thanks for playing along this month over at the Trendy Twine blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable tag Cathy!!! All the great MCT stamps and dies look awesome and I love how you used the Trendy Twine challenge requirements to make your tag and link this up!
    Super CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! I love all of the fun details and embellishments you added to it! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!