Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow Day Activities!

I live in Indiana and we have had
FRIGID temps and tons of snow!  We do
live in the snow belt but it seems that the last
few years we haven't had as much as we used to get.
Well Mother nature made up for it
the past couple of days!
We have 12 inches on the ground and the
temps are hovering around 15 below 0!

For safety reasons, my medical clinic was
closed today and will remain closed tomorrow
except of the urgent care.  My Nurse Practitioner
and myself called all of our scheduled patients
the last two days to share the office was closed, 
but in between calls, I just had to craft!

Here are two calendars I made using my
Cameo Silhouette.  


The calendar base
is 6.25 by 3, however you need to add the tab so
it will be a little bigger than 3 inches.  Adjust
your size to suit your needs.  I also used a cut
from the silhouette store to make the numbers
on the front.  The calendar is a print and cut
from the store as well.  I used stamps & dies
from My Creative Time to finish off both
calendars.  For a closer look, here are the links
to my videos.





I hope you enjoy looking at the videos!  I had
so much fun making these!  Stay tuned
for my Winter Mini Album!

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Happy Crafting.

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. I know I commented on this over on FB but wanted to stop by again and say these look AMAZING!!!
    I love watching your videos and seeing how you decorated each page! Such a GREAT gift idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!