Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Designer Post #2

Ready for another FUN Peachy
Keen project????
This is the first time I've made the sour cream
containers.  I followed a link from
Split Coast Stampers and here it is:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sour_cream_container/


Okay, I could make these ALL DAY!
They are filled with Hershey Kisses but almost
any treat will work.


The images are stamped from
PK - 332 Christmas Tag Minis
and colored with my Copic Markers.

I also use Bic markers and they work fine too!


Another cute project topped off
with PKS!!



Okay - let's get crafting!
Christmas is just around the corner.

Stop by my blog at:
www.mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!