Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Design Post #4

It's been great fun spending this
busy, busy time with you all.

Thank you for your kind words
and thanks for visiting my blog!

I have two final projects to share with you all.
If you are like me, you still have some things to
make and give AFTER Christmas.  I mean
seriously one month just isn't enough time to
get it all done.  My projects today are things you
can easily make and give going into the new
year.  Who doesn't like Hot Cocoa??

This image comes from PK-148 Snow Gifts and
it's layers on two cuts from my Silhouette.



Snowman close up!!!!  CUTE!!!!


And - chocolate!


I've used this gift and shared with my husband
who delivers Meals on Wheels.  They all loved it!

Nice little gift, right?

Now my last project --

With January right around the corner, how
about a melting snowman!


Fun card and a favorite of mine.


Again, used another PKS snowman face, three circles
and BAM - a melting snowman!  I cut my circles on
my Cameo, but you can do the same with your cricut 
or even punches.   I sized them at:
1.25
2.25
3.0

Don't laugh, but for the arms, I searched my images and 
used the FEET from a bird for my snowman's
arms.  I did use foam tape between each circle
to give more dimension.


Here's the inside of the card.


Thank you, thank you!  It's been
so much fun!  Make sure you get your
craft on soon.  Nothing is more relaxing
that cutting up paper, coloring, and using some glue.

Happy New Year!

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, adorable projects! Love the cocoa pack~the snowman is awesome! Love the glitter and the puffed snow!
    The melting snowman is absolutely cute!! The birdie arms are perfect....as for the melting in Jan-hehe we are in a deep freeze-20 below without the windshield-no snowmen melting here for awhile-lol! That's MN for you!
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are so cute and you are right, who has time to get it ALL done around Christmas so I love that you spread a little cheer into January too!!! I LOVE me some cocoa!! I also really love that little snowman and how you make it melted. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!