Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Design Post #3

The fun continues!

Here's another PK project.

Who doesn't like tags??

Fun, fun and so quick and easy to make
but it shows the gift recipient that you took
just a little extra time!

You can make tags from your Silhouette, Cricut
or even using corner punches.

By adding your PKS colored images, your
tag looks like a professional.

PKS images are from:
PK-322 Christmas Tag Minis
PK-306A Snow Happy Mini



Sentiment from PK-322


Don't have patterned paper?  No problem.
Use the sentiments from PK-322
and randomly stamp on your paper
in two different colors.  Perfect!


Thanks for stopping by!
Visit my blog at:
www.mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!



Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!