Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Design Post #1

I'm so excited to be a Peachy Keen Guest
Designer this month!  I have been in 
love with PKS for a long time and last
December I entered one of my favorite PK 
projects for consideration and I won the
Top Peach award.

Here was my entry -

I manage a large staff for a medical group and it's
always a challenge to give them something for Christmas.
These microwave pop corn packets were a hit!
I wrapped them with white paper, stamped on a PK
Snowman Face and topped them off with a set of gloves
tied on to look like a hat.  The staff loved them.

So that is how I got here, but now let's see what I've
come up with for this December.

How about taking a Hershey bar and turning it into
a great treat for any teacher, co-worker, postman, bank teller, 
paper boy, sanitation driver, etc.


I wrapped all three bars with a paper sized at
5.5 x 5.5.  Use patterned paper and add a simple
tag or create your own snowman like I did on the
bar below.  The hat was made with scraps of paper
and I topped it off with a snowflake sticker and
a sprig of white foliage.  Of course what makes
this project is the PKS snowman face!
I used the Winter Face Assortment.


The next couple were made by using a circle and
a scalloped circle cut with my cameo but if you have
punches, you can do the same thing.  I got to color
these fun seasonal images with my Copic markers.
I love this simple and quick project.

The sentiments and the stamped snowman
come from the same set -
PK-322 Christmas Tag Minis - OH so cute!

The little snowman looking up is
PK-306A Snow Happy Mini



I hope you enjoyed these projects for today!

Thank you for stopping by!  Remember to enjoy this holiday
season by making memories!!!

Happy Crafting!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Awesome gift idea's! Love the PK faces:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!