Friday, November 15, 2013

TSQ Royal Color Challenge

Well the Queen has another great
color challenge for us!


I had to do a little thinking
on this one!

Here's what I came up with.


I LOVE My Creative Time Dies!

The trifold card is made entirely with her dies.
The pumpkin is actually an "egg" die.  Love, love, love it!
The stem is one of the banner dies.
The entire card is also her tri fold card die, but
I turned it on the side and made it sideways.


You can see that I use the card die twice so I 
could have a contrasting paper on both ends
I used a mat from my Silhouette for the 
center to stamp my sentiment.

My sentiments come from Cardztv Stamp set
"Thankful for you".

Of course I had to finish with a few 
sequins!  I love how this turned out and
I hope you do too!  Now it's time for you
to create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Mimi


4 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love the dies you used and colors. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook and had to drop by to see the inside! Absolutely adorable!! Love that pumpkin and the paper you used is gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!