Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's another Cardztv Go To Galz Challenge!

One of my favorite things to do
is to make treats!  I know most of
the time when we think of treats, we think
food, but it also means gift giving and that
is what I've made today.

I manage a medical office with almost 40 
employees and searching for something every
year to give is a challenge.  This year I have
been purchasing hand sanitizers all year so I would
have enough to give to my staff.

The challenge is when you "dress" them
up a bit.  Ruthie over at 
www.septemberninth.blogspot.com
has some FREE SVG files and this holder
is one of them.  Hop over to Ruthie's blog and
say hi and tell her I sent her!  I've met the 
most loving and giving people through crafting
and Ruthie is one of them.  Such a sweet
stay at home mom who loves to craft AND
she's good at it.

Well, here's my treat!


Ruthies files is for the box.

When you need MANY items, you just
can't beat the Print and Cut feature of the
Cameo!  All of these images came from
the Silhouette store and didn't they
turn out cute?

The tag was hand cut and I used one of
my favorite Christmas stamp sets from
Cardztv Stamps - TINY TIDINGS!


SIDE VIEW!


JUST A PEAK AT THE REST OF THE DESIGNS!

Check out my video so you can see HOW
to put this cute treat together.



Okay, now it's your turn!
This challenge starts on
November 28 and runs
for two weeks.  I know you are in the
craft room having fun, so join in on the challenge.

Don't forget to stop over at Ruthies Blog and say hello.

Happy Christmas Crafting!

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these are so flippin' cute, I can hardly stand it. The perfect little treat to give my lady friends. I've got to go get that file from Ruthie. You did a fantastic job dressing up .all your little gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love these Cathy!!! That reindeer is just way to adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!