Friday, November 1, 2013

Cardztv Go To Galz Challenge - THANKFUL!

WELCOME to the Cardztv
Go To Galz Challenge THANKFUL!

I read something on Facebook the other day
and I had to repost on my timeline.  It said
"stop focusing on how stressed you are,
and remember how blessed you are".

I want to develop that mantra - how about you?
Mary's challenge of thankful fits right in
with my plan.

We just had one of our Thanksgiving last Sunday
and I made the centerpiece you see below.
I also added a video of how you can
recreate this simple candle for not only
Thanksgiving but for ANY holiday or special
occasion.

I used Cardztv THANKFUL FOR YOU stamp
set and stamped images on tissue paper
and applied to the candle with heat.
Check out the video for tips.



Here's the video:




Here's the finished product on my table before dinner.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

I'm so thankful for you and your
interest in my craft!

Now it's your turn!
You have until noon EST, Thursday, November 14th
to post your name and a link to your creation, 
using Inlinkz below. Many of you have asked, 
and no, you don't have to use 
Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We ask that your 
entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

The challenge winner, picked by random.org, 
will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Happy crafting!

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW your candle is awesome. What a great tutorial video thanks for doing this. I can't wait to try this and I'm thinkin' Christmas gifts as all my girls love candles. You most certainly without a doubt one clever, creative and talented gal and girl I so looooove Mary's stamps own 'em all so what a way for me to use her stamps. YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love your centerpiece-- what a brilliant idea! I also LOVE the saying you shared...definitely need to focus on the bless and not the stress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this technique for a couple years, but never got brave enough. So glad you have a video! Your centerpiece is truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Cathy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Cathy! I need to make one some day. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great candle and what a superb idea!! I have made these before but it has been awhile, thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Cathy! This is fabulous!! I so love it!! Just showed it to hubby and he was real impressed. Thanks for the video. I know I will be trying this for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I just love it! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful centerpiece Cathy! Great job & great video, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!