Friday, October 11, 2013

TSQ Color Challenge -Orange, Black & Yellow

Are you ready for a fun color challenge!

The Scrapping Book Queen has issued a fun, fun challenge.

Here is my card:


One of my favorite features of my Silhouette is
the print and cut feature.  Could this crow be any cuter! 
The step card is also a cut from the Silhouette store, 
so head over for both of these cuts and 
make up your own All Hallow's Eve card.

The sentiment comes from Cardztv Stamps!

Now let me tell you something about the print
and cut features.  By adding just a little extra
(gel pen, glossy accents, stickles) the affect
is awesome!

Have fun!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Mimi ~ this is ADORABLE! I LVOE the cuts you used! Simply SPOOKTACULAR! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!