Monday, October 7, 2013

Congratulations!

I needed a couple of congratulation
cards tonight, so I pulled out My Creative
Time and Cardztv Stamps.
These are my go to stamps almost exclusively 
and I love them.

I apologize for the lighting on this photo.
Fall is here and it's getting darker quicker
here in Indiana.  I used My Creative Time
dies for the clouds, "sun" and banner.
"The Sky is the limit" is also from My Creative Time.
I used two sets of Cardztv Stamps:
Up and Away for the kite, and the fabric
tie.  The sentiment "way to go" is from This and That 
stamp set.  The background cloud paper
was a print paper (freebie) from the internet but
I can't remember where I got it - sorry!

Anyway I hope you enjoy my step card!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. What a great congrats card! I too love Cardztv stamps and am off to see what My Creative time is all about! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!