Friday, October 18, 2013

Cardztv Go To Galz GHOST AND GOBLIN challenge!

The colors of fall are starting to
dot the landscape.  Looking at homes while
I drive to work, I'm beginning to see pumpkins,
corn stalks and other fall decor displayed
prominently on front porches and let's not
forget the Halloween candy in ALL the stores.

Well I hope you are ready for some fun with the 
Go To Galz from Cardztv Stamps.  We are having a
GHOST AND GOBLIN CHALLENGE.

DATES: October 18 - noon on October 31
Create a layout, card or other craft project
for Halloween.

Mary has posted some great projects doing different
card folds and that was the reason I created this one.

Take a 12 inch piece of cardstock and cut at 4 inches.
Then score at 4 & 8 inches and do a mountain/valley fold.

As you can see I just decorated all three panels
to create a SPOOKY scene.  I used my 
Martha Stewart punch to get the spooky fence.
I love that fence.

I broke out my Gypsy to cut the tree and the
moon and SCARY letters.  I added some white
gel pen on the wording to make it show up a little
more.  You can see that I sprinkled some sequins
here and there just to add a little zip!


I love how this card turned out!  I used two sets of 
Cardztv stamps and I love them both.



Spooky Sayings & Oct 31 are the two sets.
These are great sentiments for ALL your fall creations.



Well I just had to add in one more card.  I love this one!
The witches boots are from the Silhouette store
and the "skirts" are just scraps of paper
with a border punch for the hem.
The sentiment is a NEW one from
Cardztv Stamps called Trick or Treat.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Now it's time
to get YOUR craft on and link to our
challenge!

Mimi


18 comments:

  1. I just love these two cards! The first one is so spooky, love all the cuts and the trifold card! The witch boots are great, love that you added the dresses, and the sentiments are perfect! Great job!
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannine! This was a FUN challenge!

      Delete
  2. I so love both of your cards Cathy! The scene on the first one is fabulous and spooky!! And those witches boots are just way to cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon you are so sweet! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Both of your cards are wicked awesome. I love how you did your tri fold card you did a spooktacular job creating your scene and your witch's card is so darling just so stylin'. You certainly are so clever, creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, as always your words are so thoughtful! Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  4. Your tri-fold card is fabulous! So many awesome details. But I love those boots--eeeek adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! Wish I could wear boots like that! LOL!

      Delete
  5. I smile BIGTIME every time I see that witches card! It is so adorable....and I hope you don't mind...but I am going to try to duplicate your super scary card....it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! You warm my heart if you duplicate something! I always love your creations!

      Delete
  6. Your cards so cute! Love your 2nd card with the 3 witches lol so cute and very creative way to use up your scraps:) I am a new follower and would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! I went to your blog and I love your creations!

      Delete
  7. Cathy, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get here to comment on your fabulous spooky project. We have been having some terrible internet and computer problems. But finally I got here and I just wanted to say how cute your creation is. Love the accordion trifold look and the way you decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jeri, no apologies necessary! I know how busy life can be. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I apologize for not getting here sooner,Love your cards! You always do such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bite your tongue! You have enough on your plate!

      Delete
  9. Cute Halloween cards! I love the little witch one so much! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!