Friday, October 4, 2013

Cardztv Breast Cancer Awareness - Go To Galz Challenge

Welcome to another challenge
with the Go To Galz from Cardztv!  

Your challenge is to create a card, project
or layout for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Challenge dates are October 4 - noon October 17th
Link up your creation on www.cardztv.blogspot.com
and you could win a set of Cardztv stamps.


I am becoming obsessed with shaker cards and sequins!
I created this template on my Cameo so now when I want
to create a card, I just go to the file and cut it out.

My sequins came from My Craft Spot & Neat & Tangled.
The pink ribbon is a Silhouette cut and I applied
some stickles on the heart to make it stand out a little more.

I used the REJOICE stamp set for my sentiment.  This
is one of my favorite scriptures and feel that God is in 
control of our strength and that with his help, we will
continue to make strides to knock out breast cancer.


This is a great set of stamps.  Sometimes nothing says 
what we need to convey like the scripture.  Mary has other
scripture stamps too!

For anyone who want to learn how to make
a shaker card, here is a video. 


Thanks for stopping by today.

Join the challenge over at 
Cardztv Stamps!

Mimi




25 comments:

  1. Your card is not only heartwarming but so unique too. I love what you did and how you went about doing it and so love the CardzTV stamp you chose. I love Mary's stamps. I really am thrilled about you doing your tutorial. I did scoot over to you tube and became a subbie. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaker card!! Love the design and the sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink linking party and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wish I had more time to link up! Darn full time job!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to try and make a shaker card! I can feel all of the love that you placed in the card. I think the card is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi what sweet words of kindness! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I defnitely need to try my hand at a shaker now that I have your great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!!!!
    And thanks for posting a tutorial link on how to do a shaker card!!!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go for it Tiffany! I know you can do it!

      Delete
  6. Great shaker card! Love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. YOu must try one, they are easy!

      Delete
  7. OMG. Beautiful shaker card. Whoever you give this to is going to love it! Stopped over from LUFP,. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! It was so fun!

      Delete
  8. Mimi, wonderful tutorial and card! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shaker card!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I'm going to have to try a shaker card one of these days... TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!!! I so love your shaker card! The colors are beautiful and I so love the chevron paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Cathy, this is just wonderful. I, too, am obsessed with that sparkly sequins. Beautiful card and you chose the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the scripture stamp you have chosen. It looks beautiful on your card. Love the paper and the fact that it's a shaker card. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I saw it on LUFP and had to come over and get a closer look! THanks for the tutorial!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!