Sunday, September 15, 2013

TSQ Royal Color Challenge for September!

I have been asked to participate in a 
great, fun color challenge from The 
Scrapbooking Queen!  This is our first color challenge
and we are using YELLOW - GREEN - BROWN!

Fun, fun!  I went to Pinterest to find some
inspiration and I was taken back by how many creations used
different colors with strips of paper that had been "punched".

I love my punches and this one used on my card is my all
time fav of Martha Stewart.  I have the corner for it too
so if you look back on my blog you will see how 
gorgeous this cut is for a mat.


This was a fun card as for me it was all
about the colors.  I didn't add any images from my 
Cricut or Cameo, just strips of color, a couple of buttons
and small banner with a sentiment.

Thanks for joining us on our first color challenge!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!