Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!

I struggle as many of you when you
need a masculine card, but I went
to Pinterest today and looked at some
inspiration and here's what I came up with!


All papers are Stampin Up.  I love their
cardstock, the weight, the feel and the fact that is
color all the way through.  No white core!!!

I used a new cuttlebug folder in the chevron pattern
but only did the top half.  The pattern paper is
from the Designer Collection of SU called Sweater
Weather.  I pulled out one of my favorite My Creative
Time's dies - the leaf!  She has two leaves and I have
both, but I keep reaching of this one over and over
again.  LOVE IT!  

I used Cardztv Stamp set called GOOD TIMES for 
the outside and inside of my card.

Jute and buttons finished off my card and
HE LOVED IT!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I'd be honored to have you snag my blinkie!

Have a great FALL day!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Great card Cathy!! I too struggle with masculine cards. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!