Friday, September 6, 2013

Go To Galz Challenge - Celebrate the Harvest!

The nights are starting to get a "chill"
which means, fall is coming. I LOVE fall! It is
my favorite time of the year as I love the deep rich colors
and the brisk chill to give us a break from the heat of summer.

Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz
Challenge team as we Celebrate the Harvest.

Make a card, layout or project that celebrates the
summers harvest, post it on Cardztv blog and YOU
could be a winner of a wonderful set of
Cardztv Stamps.

Challenge Date: September 6th - Noon (EST) on September 19th


You are seeing this beautiful shaped card from
the Silhouette store.  I have used it before and I just keep
seeing things I want to create with it.  That green and white
checked background paper just screams FALL apple picking.

I can't wait to cook me up some apples!  I have tons
of apple recipes for fall and will soon pulling them out.

The apple basket is a print and cut from the 
Silhouette store and I cut two and glued them together so
it would be more like chipboard.  I used Glossy Accents on the
bands on the basket and some stickles on the green apples.


I added HAPPY HARVEST on a banner.  My
sentiment comes from Cardztv Stamp Set called Thankful
for you.  Look at all the wonderful fall sentiments in this set!

Other little touches like the mini brown buttons, thin brown
hemp and the faux stitching complete my card.

Now it's your turn!

I can't wait to see your project.
Leave a comment and invite me to your blog.

Mimi


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE how this turned out. That card shape is awesome--definitely going to need that and I love the green gingham paper! Soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card with the beautiful fall colors you used. It's a bumper crop of apples here in Michigan. The trees are so full the branches are drooping to the ground. So many goodies to make using them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeri, where in MI do you live? I am minutes from the state line. I live in IN.

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. Love the papers/colors and the cut is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. I love the colors and papers you've chosen. The apple basket looks great.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. I love the colors and papers you've chosen. The apple basket looks great.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!