Friday, September 20, 2013

Cardztv Go to Galz Challenge - The Colors of fall!

I love fall so much, I created two cards
and can't decide between them, so I 
will post both!

Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz
Challenge team as we share the
Colors of Fall.

Make a card, layout or project that celebrates fall and
 post it on Cardztv blog and YOU
could be a winner of a wonderful set of
Cardztv Stamps.

Challenge Date: September 20 - Noon (EST) on October 4th



On this card I used this wonderful fall set of
stamps from Cardztv called Fall Fun!

Look at all those wonderful sentiments for
your fall craft projects!


I used a newer set call Sew Much Fun on my second
card!  I couldn't wait to use this set.  I used to sew.
Seriously, I used to sew all my clothes
and clothes for my two sons, but that
was light years ago and now I can
hardly thread a needle (LOL), but
it does bring back memories.
I love using faux stitching on many projects
and if you have time to look at 
my blog, I'm sure you will find some
other projects with the stitching.



I love these yellow button flowers, don't you?
Papertrey Ink made this set and I thought
it went perfectly with Cardztv Sew Much Fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Grab my blinkie!
I'd be honored to be on your blog.
I love comments and an invite to your site
would be the icing on the cake.

Happy Crafting!
Mimi



9 comments:

  1. I so love both of your cards! The leaves are so pretty and those button flowers are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fantabulous. I love how you did your leaves just so perfect with the stamp and you button flower are absolutely precious. Great job!! Love Mary's stamps. You are so stinkin' creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you couldn't chose between the two cards, they are both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! Love how you used buttons for the flowers. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! Love how you used buttons for the flowers. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both! I love your paper choices and the buttons..they are both adorable.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness both of these cards are awesome!!! Love the button flowers! Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sis
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week ahead!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! Great take on this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!