Sunday, September 1, 2013

Baby Girl Shaped Card

I think sometimes even with all the "toys" I have
I sometimes forget what all they can do!  I needed a card
to send to my daughter-in-law for her upcoming baby shower.
She is due in 8 weeks and things are starting to come together
but since they live in MN and I live in IN, I will have to plan
my visits.  I wanted to put a pram or a baby buggy on the card
and I had purchased one a while ago from the silhouette store.


I cut the buggy out three times.  One in white, one in brown and
one in the pink dot.  I cut away the parts that I didn't want and glued
all three together.  I added buttons, pearls and lace to add a little
pop.  I then created an offset with my Cameo and welded two of
them together to create the card base.  I wanted to add that I 
was going to create just another A2 size card, but then I remembered 
I could create the card shape!  I'm very excited 
with how it turned out!  I finished off my project
with an A2 envelope that I made with my We R Memory
Keepers Envelope punch board.

Have a great weekend!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I'm sure your daughter-in-law is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Cathy, love it! Thanks for joining Craftin Desert Diva's!

    "Guest Designer"

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats grandma to be! I do hope you get yo visit the grandchild often!

    The card is so darn cute! Love how you made it from all the different papers. I am sure it will be treasured in a baby album. :)

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and polka dots! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Baby“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
    starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!