Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Toilet Paper Mini Album for a baby girl!

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE CARDZTV COLOR 
POP CHALLENGE!


I've been wanting to finish up this
mini for a while now.  Today, with most
of the embellishments purchased, I decided to 
finish it up.


I hope you like it!  I'm excited that it turned out
this cute!  I'll be sending it off to my
son and daughter in law this week.

Be sure and search My Sister's Scrapper YouTube channel
for the BEST mini album tutorials.

Also, www.creativetimeforme.com for the stitched
dies and other great products.

Thanks for visiting!  Join Bloglovin and be notified
each time I have a new post/video and snag my
blinkie to put on your blog.

Happy Crafting!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Your album turned out soooo cute!!! I love it and I'm sure your son and daughter-in-law will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!