Friday, August 9, 2013

Goto Galz from the Cardztv Design Team are SEEING RED!

It's time for another Cardztv challenge with the
Go To Galz Challenge team. This week our challenge is
SEEING RED!

Challenge #33 “SEEING RED” 
Create a card, layout or craft using red as your main color.
You have until noon EST, Thursday, August 22nd, to post your name 
and a link to your creation, using Inlinkz on Cardztv. 
Many of you have asked, and no, 
you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter!

Here's my card!
I used Elegant Edges to create my oval frame.  I had seen
a similar idea on Pinterest, so I dug around in my stamps to find the 
stem and leaf to stamp for the flower and then used 3 red buttons
and added the bling on top of the button.
The sentiment comes from Cardztv Stamp set called "Sew Much Fun"!
You are going to love this stamp set!  The sentiments are
perfect for those times we add buttons and faux stitching.



Thanks for stopping by!  Pardon my mess here on my blog.
I'm getting ready for a facelift and it's not completed yet.
My new blog address is: www.mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com.

The old address is gone, so if you were a follower of mine before, you
will need to click the Bloglovin button again.

I can't wait to see your creations!

Mimi







5 comments:

  1. I just absolutely adore this card. It is so feminine and, of course, I love the polka dots. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I so love the flowers, the papers and embossing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The embossing and flowers look great! Love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is gorgeous my friend!!! I love the embossing and how gorgeous the flowers are too!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!