Saturday, August 24, 2013

Add a little "sparkle" to any project!

If you are looking for the Color Pop Challenge,
scroll down.

Sequins, sequins, sequins!
I've been seeing these little guys everywhere
so I had to get some on order and see for myself
what all the excitement was about.


This is the card I created while doing my video
below.  I used Cardztv Fall Fun stamp set
for the sentiment, a print and cut file from
the Silhouette store, so stickler and SEQUINS.

Take a peak at my video!



Thanks for stopping by for some crafting fun!
Leave a comment and grab my Blinkie!

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. That was a great video Cathy. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video Cathy!
    Loved how your mini album turned out :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous video Cathy!! I love those sequins. And you mini album is awesome. Love you phone case, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Cathy! I love those sequins....where did you buy them? I really think I NEED some of those for my collection. LOL :)

    Very cute phone case idea too....the saying is PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb I'm buying the sequins from My Craft Spot and Neat and Tangled. They both have them with great prices.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!